In order to protect those who attend our events and to ensure everyone is comfortable, we ask that anyone attending any of our events follows the following few rules:
- Respect the confidentiality of people attending;
(Not everyone may be “out” to everyone they know)
- Respect people’s names and pronouns.
- Respect people’s privacy – do not take pictures or video without explicit permission.
- Do not participate in behaviour likely to upset or offend others.
Abusive behaviour will not be tolerated.
- Give good notice to other people before discussing topics likely to upset people,
such as mental health and abuse etc, to allow them chance to leave.
- Do not engage in transphobic, homophobic, sexist, racist, ableist
or otherwise discriminatory behaviour, including language.
- Do not invalidate, mock or speak over the experiences of others.
- Do not use or supply drugs.
Please check back later.